This web page is about CopyToDVD for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall CopyToDVD from your computerVSO Software
. Take a look here
for more details on VSO Software. More details about CopyToDVD can be found at www.copytocd.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\vso\CopyToDVD folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\vso\CopyToDVD\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CopyToDVD. C2CMan.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 974.50 KB (997888 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CopyToDVD. They take an average of 1.95 MB (2043293
bytes) on disk.
- C2CMan.exe (974.50 KB)
- C2CTuner.exe (433.00 KB)
- CopyToCd.exe (503.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (84.40 KB)
The current web page applies to CopyToDVD version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other CopyToDVD versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CopyToDVD is an application released by the software company VSO Software. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove CopyToDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CopyToDVD from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CopyToDVD or simply click the Search feature and type in "CopyToDVD". If it exists on your system the CopyToDVD program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CopyToDVD in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CopyToDVD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CopyToDVD:
- The software company is: www.copytocd.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\vso\CopyToDVD\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CopyToDVD.
8. After uninstalling CopyToDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CopyToDVD that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CopyToDVD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CopyToDVD by VSO Software from your PC, we are not saying that CopyToDVD by VSO Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CopyToDVD supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-19 16:50:02.233