This page is about CopyToDVD for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CopyToDVD from your PCVSO Software
. More information on VSO Software can be found here
. Click on www.vso-software.fr
to get more facts about CopyToDVD on VSO Software's website. CopyToDVD is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vso\CopyToDVD directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\vso\CopyToDVD\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CopyToDVD. CopyToDVD's main file takes around 2.26 MB (2366976 bytes) and is called c2cman.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside CopyToDVD. They occupy about 6.84 MB (7167327
bytes) on disk.
- c2cman.exe (2.26 MB)
- c2ctuner.exe (1.58 MB)
- CopyToCd.exe (2.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (653.34 KB)
The current web page applies to CopyToDVD version 3.1.1
alone. For more CopyToDVD versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CopyToDVD is an application offered by the software company VSO Software. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove CopyToDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CopyToDVD from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CopyToDVD or simply activate the Search field and type in "CopyToDVD". If it exists on your system the CopyToDVD app will be found very quickly. When you click CopyToDVD in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CopyToDVD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CopyToDVD:
- The publisher is: www.vso-software.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\vso\CopyToDVD\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CopyToDVD.
8. After uninstalling CopyToDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CopyToDVD which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CopyToDVD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CopyToDVD by VSO Software from your computer, we are not saying that CopyToDVD by VSO Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CopyToDVD supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-11 21:34:01.903