CopyToDVD is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CopyToDVD from your systemVSO Software
. Check out here
where you can read more on VSO Software. You can get more details on CopyToDVD at www.vso-software.fr
. CopyToDVD is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vso\CopyToDVD directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for CopyToDVD is C:\Program Files (x86)\vso\CopyToDVD\unins000.exe. c2cman.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.19 MB (2298368 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CopyToDVD. They take an average of 5.85 MB (6137886
bytes) on disk.
- c2cman.exe (2.19 MB)
- c2ctuner.exe (1.42 MB)
- CopyToCd.exe (2.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.39
of CopyToDVD. For other CopyToDVD versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CopyToDVD is an application offered by VSO Software. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall CopyToDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CopyToDVD from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CopyToDVD or simply click the Search feature and type in "CopyToDVD". If it is installed on your PC the CopyToDVD app will be found automatically. After you select CopyToDVD in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CopyToDVD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CopyToDVD:
- The publisher is: www.vso-software.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\vso\CopyToDVD\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CopyToDVD.
8. After uninstalling CopyToDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CopyToDVD that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CopyToDVD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CopyToDVD by VSO Software from your PC, nor are we saying that CopyToDVD by VSO Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CopyToDVD in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-27 14:18:07.677