You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove CopyToDVD for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall CopyToDVD from your systemVSO Software
. More info about VSO Software can be read here
. Please open www.vso-software.fr
if you want to read more on CopyToDVD on VSO Software's page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vso\CopyToDVD folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove CopyToDVD by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\vso\CopyToDVD\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. CopyToDVD's main file takes about 2.03 MB (2129408 bytes) and its name is c2cman.exe.
CopyToDVD contains of the executables below. They take 6.06 MB (6358367
bytes) on disk.
- c2cman.exe (2.03 MB)
- c2ctuner.exe (1.42 MB)
- CopyToCd.exe (1.97 MB)
- unins000.exe (653.34 KB)
The current page applies to CopyToDVD version 3.0.30
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of CopyToDVD:
...click to view all...
CopyToDVD is an application offered by the software company VSO Software. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall CopyToDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CopyToDVD from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CopyToDVD or simply activate the Search field and type in "CopyToDVD". If it exists on your system the CopyToDVD application will be found automatically. When you click CopyToDVD in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CopyToDVD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CopyToDVD:
- The web site of the program is: www.vso-software.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\vso\CopyToDVD\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CopyToDVD.
8. After removing CopyToDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CopyToDVD which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CopyToDVD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CopyToDVD by VSO Software from your computer, we are not saying that CopyToDVD by VSO Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CopyToDVD in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-17 17:42:07.077