CCC Help Turkish
CCC Help Turkish is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your systemATI
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on ATI. More info about the software CCC Help Turkish can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. CCC Help Turkish's primary file takes around 52.00 KB (53248 bytes) and is called CCCInstall.exe.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Turkish. They take about 2.98 MB (3121152
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Turkish version 2009.0313.2232.38663
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Turkish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is an application by ATI. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Turkish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Turkish app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Turkish in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Turkish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Turkish.
8. After removing CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Turkish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Turkish by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Turkish by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-18 03:29:56.190