CCC Help Thai
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to CCC Help Thai at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Thai is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's decision. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Thai installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.75 MB (7080032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.59 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Thai version 2013.0313.0928.15155
only. For other CCC Help Thai versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". The CCC Help Thai app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Thai in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 06:49:54.810