CCC Help Portuguese
How to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your PC
This web page is about CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more info about CCC Help Portuguese on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. CCC Help Portuguese's primary file takes about 58.00 KB (59392 bytes) and its name is CCCDsPreview.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside CCC Help Portuguese. They occupy about 536.50 KB (549376
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (92.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Portuguese version 2013.0929.0157.1616
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Portuguese versions:
...click to view all...
How to remove CCC Help Portuguese from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CCC Help Portuguese is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Portuguese or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Portuguese application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Portuguese in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Portuguese, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After removing CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 04:03:14.090