CCC Help Portuguese
This web page is about CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more info about CCC Help Portuguese on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. CCC Help Portuguese's primary file takes about 58.00 KB (59392 bytes) and its name is CCCDsPreview.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside CCC Help Portuguese. They occupy about 536.50 KB (549376
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (92.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Portuguese version 2013.0929.0157.1616
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Portuguese versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Portuguese from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Portuguese or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Portuguese application will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Portuguese in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After removing CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 04:03:14.090