CCC Help Korean
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More info about the application CCC Help Korean can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Korean's main executable file and it occupies about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Korean is composed of the following executables which take 2.81 MB (2947712
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Korean version 2011.0908.1354.23115
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Korean:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Korean application will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Korean in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:34:19.873