CCC Help Greek
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. You can read more about about CCC Help Greek at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Greek is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Greek's main executable file and it occupies close to 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Greek is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.13 MB (8520704
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Greek version 2013.1002.1734.29729
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Greek versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Greek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Greek". The CCC Help Greek application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Greek in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Greek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Greek.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Greek that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Greek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:41:28.373