CCC Help Greek
This info is about CCC Help Greek for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More data about the application CCC Help Greek can be found at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Greek is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Greek contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.69 MB (7017472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.1203.0142.3038
of CCC Help Greek. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Greek releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Greek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Greek program will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Greek in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Greek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Greek.
8. After removing CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Greek which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 09:30:56.867