CCC Help Greek
This page contains detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Greek for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more information about CCC Help Greek on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. CCC Help Greek is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's option. The application's main executable file is named CLI.exe and occupies 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with CCC Help Greek. They take about 6.52 MB (6834272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.59 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0314.1032.17070
of CCC Help Greek. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Greek:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Greek from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Greek or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Greek". The CCC Help Greek program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Greek in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Greek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Greek.
8. After removing CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Greek that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Greek supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:54:48.033