CCC Help Greek
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about related to CCC Help Greek at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Greek installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.33 MB (3494016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Greek version 2011.0930.2208.37895
alone. For other CCC Help Greek versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Greek from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Greek program will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Greek in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Greek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Greek.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Greek that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Greek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Greek in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:17:55.677