CCC Help Greek
This web page is about CCC Help Greek for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. More information about CCC Help Greek can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Greek's main file takes about 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
The following executables are installed along with CCC Help Greek. They occupy about 3.47 MB (3634176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Greek version 2013.1206.1602.28764
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Greek versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Greek from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Greek application will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Greek in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Greek, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Greek.
8. After removing CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Greek that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Greek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:38:24.103