CCC Help Greek
CCC Help Greek is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. You can see more info related to CCC Help Greek at http://www.amd.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. CCCDsPreview.exe is the CCC Help Greek's main executable file and it occupies around 58.00 KB (59392 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in CCC Help Greek. They take 2.66 MB (2786304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (396.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Greek version 2012.1114.0400.6988
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Greek versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Greek from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Greek or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Greek application will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Greek in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Greek, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Greek.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Greek that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Greek in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 16:14:41.720