CCC Help Greek
This web page is about CCC Help Greek for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more info about CCC Help Greek on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. CCC Help Greek is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Grid64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 299.00 KB (306176 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Greek is comprised of the following executables which take 2.12 MB (2227712
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (380.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (392.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (552.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Greek version 2014.0522.2156.37579
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Greek versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Greek from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Greek". The CCC Help Greek app will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Greek in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Greek, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Greek.
8. After removing CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Greek that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Greek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Greek supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 03:02:15.727