CCC Help Greek
CCC Help Greek is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. You can read more about on CCC Help Greek at http://www.amd.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is named CLI.exe and occupies 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
CCC Help Greek is comprised of the following executables which take 2.75 MB (2883200
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.1110.2324.42036
of CCC Help Greek. For other CCC Help Greek versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Greek with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Greek app will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Greek in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Greek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Greek.
8. After removing CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Greek which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Greek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:59:04.870