CCC Help Greek
CCC Help Greek is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more information about CCC Help Greek on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. CCC Help Greek is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The program's main executable file has a size of 58.00 KB (59392 bytes) on disk and is titled CCCDsPreview.exe.
CCC Help Greek contains of the executables below. They take 533.00 KB (545792
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0309.0042.976
of CCC Help Greek. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Greek releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Greek from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Greek program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Greek in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Greek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Greek.
8. After removing CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Greek which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Greek in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:24:16.683