CCC Help Greek
CCC Help Greek is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about CCC Help Greek can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Greek. They take about 3.59 MB (3760640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Greek version 2012.0727.2121.36516
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Greek versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Greek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Greek or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Greek application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Greek in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Greek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Greek.
8. After removing CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Greek that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Greek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:18:22.227