CCC Help Greek
CCC Help Greek is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about the application CCC Help Greek can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Greek program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Greek's main executable file and it takes around 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with CCC Help Greek. They take about 7.84 MB (8220160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Greek version 2013.1231.0313.5692
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Greek versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Greek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Greek or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Greek". The CCC Help Greek app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Greek in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Greek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Greek.
8. After removing CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Greek that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 18:39:03.797