CCC Help Greek
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more information about CCC Help Greek on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is called CCC.exe and it has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
CCC Help Greek installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.84 MB (7177472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nusb3mon.exe (95.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.75 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0605.2326.40281
of CCC Help Greek. For other CCC Help Greek versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Greek". The CCC Help Greek app will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Greek in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Greek, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Greek.
8. After removing CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Greek which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Greek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-17 17:43:17.980