CCC Help Chinese Standard
This web page is about CCC Help Chinese Standard for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. You can get more details about CCC Help Chinese Standard at http://www.ati.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the CCC Help Chinese Standard's primary executable file and it occupies circa 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside CCC Help Chinese Standard. They take about 3.53 MB (3699200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (116.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0704.2229.38368
of CCC Help Chinese Standard. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Chinese Standard:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a program offered by ATI. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Chinese Standard application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Chinese Standard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Chinese Standard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Chinese Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:07:49.500