CCC Help Chinese Standard
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your systemATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. You can get more details on CCC Help Chinese Standard at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Chinese Standard is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. CCCInstall.exe is the CCC Help Chinese Standard's main executable file and it takes approximately 88.00 KB (90112 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Chinese Standard is comprised of the following executables which take 752.00 KB (770048
bytes) on disk:
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0625.0443.6567
of CCC Help Chinese Standard. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Chinese Standard:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a program marketed by ATI. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Chinese Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Chinese Standard application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Chinese Standard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Chinese Standard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Chinese Standard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 22:51:25.443