CCC Help Chinese Standard
You can find below detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your PCATI
. More data about ATI can be found here
. You can see more info related to CCC Help Chinese Standard at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. CCCDsPreview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 72.00 KB (73728 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Chinese Standard is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.12 MB (3272704
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0630.0509.7373
of CCC Help Chinese Standard. For more CCC Help Chinese Standard versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Standard is an application released by the software company ATI. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". The CCC Help Chinese Standard application will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Chinese Standard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After removing CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Chinese Standard which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 13:57:45.437