Bluetooth Win7 Suite
Bluetooth Win7 Suite is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite from your computerAtheros Communications
. More information on Atheros Communications can be found here
. Bluetooth Win7 Suite is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Dell Wireless\Bluetooth Suite directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Win7UI.exe is the Bluetooth Win7 Suite's primary executable file and it takes about 9.28 MB (9731232 bytes) on disk.
Bluetooth Win7 Suite contains of the executables below. They take 10.75 MB (11272096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdminService.exe (55.16 KB)
- AdminTools.exe (22.66 KB)
- AthBtTray.exe (291.16 KB)
- AudioConfig.exe (67.16 KB)
- AVRemoteControl.exe (399.16 KB)
- BtvStack.exe (463.16 KB)
- fsquirt.exe (127.16 KB)
- Win7UI.exe (9.28 MB)
- btatherosInstall.exe (79.16 KB)
This web page is about Bluetooth Win7 Suite version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Bluetooth Win7 Suite:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite:
The files below remain on your disk by Bluetooth Win7 Suite's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Dell Wireless\Bluetooth Suite
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Dell Wireless\Bluetooth Suite\AdminService.exe
- C:\Program Files\Dell Wireless\Bluetooth Suite\AdminTools.exe
- C:\Program Files\Dell Wireless\Bluetooth Suite\ar-SA\athbttray.exe.mui
- C:\Program Files\Dell Wireless\Bluetooth Suite\ar-SA\btcommon.dll.mui
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Bluetooth Win7 Suite is a program by the software company Atheros Communications. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Bluetooth Win7 Suite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bluetooth Win7 Suite". The Bluetooth Win7 Suite application will be found very quickly. When you select Bluetooth Win7 Suite in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Bluetooth Win7 Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bluetooth Win7 Suite.
8. After uninstalling Bluetooth Win7 Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bluetooth Win7 Suite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bluetooth Win7 Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite by Atheros Communications from your PC, nor are we saying that Bluetooth Win7 Suite by Atheros Communications is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 12:59:50.930