Bluetooth Win7 Suite
You can find on this page details on how to remove Bluetooth Win7 Suite for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite from your computerAtheros Communications
. More information about Atheros Communications can be seen here
. Bluetooth Win7 Suite is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Dell Wireless\Bluetooth Suite directory, subject to the user's option. Win7UI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 9.28 MB (9731232 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Bluetooth Win7 Suite. They take about 10.93 MB (11456064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdminService.exe (55.16 KB)
- AdminTools.exe (35.16 KB)
- AthBtTray.exe (295.16 KB)
- Ath_CoexAgent.exe (151.16 KB)
- AudioConfig.exe (67.16 KB)
- AVRemoteControl.exe (399.16 KB)
- BtvStack.exe (475.16 KB)
- fsquirt.exe (127.16 KB)
- Win7UI.exe (9.28 MB)
- btatherosInstall.exe (79.16 KB)
This page is about Bluetooth Win7 Suite version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Bluetooth Win7 Suite:
...click to view all...
Bluetooth Win7 Suite is a program by Atheros Communications. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove Bluetooth Win7 Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Bluetooth Win7 Suite from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Bluetooth Win7 Suite or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bluetooth Win7 Suite". The Bluetooth Win7 Suite application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Bluetooth Win7 Suite in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Bluetooth Win7 Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bluetooth Win7 Suite.
8. After removing Bluetooth Win7 Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bluetooth Win7 Suite that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bluetooth Win7 Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite by Atheros Communications from your PC, nor are we saying that Bluetooth Win7 Suite by Atheros Communications is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:30:57.440