Bluetooth Win7 Suite
Bluetooth Win7 Suite is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite from your computerAtheros Communications
. You can find out more on Atheros Communications or check for application updates here
. Bluetooth Win7 Suite is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Atheros\Bluetooth Suite directory, depending on the user's decision. Bluetooth Win7 Suite's main file takes about 9.28 MB (9731232 bytes) and is called Win7UI.exe.
Bluetooth Win7 Suite contains of the executables below. They take 10.93 MB (11456064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdminService.exe (55.16 KB)
- AdminTools.exe (35.16 KB)
- AthBtTray.exe (295.16 KB)
- Ath_CoexAgent.exe (151.16 KB)
- AudioConfig.exe (67.16 KB)
- AVRemoteControl.exe (399.16 KB)
- BtvStack.exe (475.16 KB)
- fsquirt.exe (127.16 KB)
- Win7UI.exe (9.28 MB)
- btatherosInstall.exe (79.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Bluetooth Win7 Suite version 7.02.000.44
only. You can find below a few links to other Bluetooth Win7 Suite releases:
...click to view all...
Bluetooth Win7 Suite is an application marketed by the software company Atheros Communications. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Bluetooth Win7 Suite from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Bluetooth Win7 Suite or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bluetooth Win7 Suite". If it is installed on your PC the Bluetooth Win7 Suite application will be found very quickly. After you click Bluetooth Win7 Suite in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Bluetooth Win7 Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite.
8. After removing Bluetooth Win7 Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bluetooth Win7 Suite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bluetooth Win7 Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Bluetooth Win7 Suite by Atheros Communications from your PC, we are not saying that Bluetooth Win7 Suite by Atheros Communications is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bluetooth Win7 Suite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 00:21:11.317