Bluetooth Win7 Suite
Bluetooth Win7 Suite is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite from your systemAtheros Communications
. Check out here
for more information on Atheros Communications. Bluetooth Win7 Suite is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Atheros\Bluetooth Suite directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Win7UI.exe is the Bluetooth Win7 Suite's main executable file and it occupies close to 9.28 MB (9731232 bytes) on disk.
Bluetooth Win7 Suite contains of the executables below. They take 10.93 MB (11456064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdminService.exe (55.16 KB)
- AdminTools.exe (35.16 KB)
- AthBtTray.exe (295.16 KB)
- Ath_CoexAgent.exe (151.16 KB)
- AudioConfig.exe (67.16 KB)
- AVRemoteControl.exe (399.16 KB)
- BtvStack.exe (475.16 KB)
- fsquirt.exe (127.16 KB)
- Win7UI.exe (9.28 MB)
- btatherosInstall.exe (79.16 KB)
The current page applies to Bluetooth Win7 Suite version 184.108.40.206
only. For other Bluetooth Win7 Suite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Bluetooth Win7 Suite is a program marketed by the software company Atheros Communications. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Bluetooth Win7 Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Bluetooth Win7 Suite from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bluetooth Win7 Suite or simply click the Search field and type in "Bluetooth Win7 Suite". If it is installed on your PC the Bluetooth Win7 Suite application will be found automatically. After you click Bluetooth Win7 Suite in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Bluetooth Win7 Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bluetooth Win7 Suite.
8. After removing Bluetooth Win7 Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Bluetooth Win7 Suite which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bluetooth Win7 Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite by Atheros Communications from your computer, we are not saying that Bluetooth Win7 Suite by Atheros Communications is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-16 20:05:08.660