Bluetooth Win7 Suite
Bluetooth Win7 Suite is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite from your systemAtheros Communications
. Check out here
for more information on Atheros Communications. Bluetooth Win7 Suite is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Atheros\Bluetooth Suite directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Win7UI.exe is the Bluetooth Win7 Suite's main executable file and it occupies close to 9.28 MB (9731232 bytes) on disk.
Bluetooth Win7 Suite contains of the executables below. They take 10.93 MB (11456064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdminService.exe (55.16 KB)
- AdminTools.exe (35.16 KB)
- AthBtTray.exe (295.16 KB)
- Ath_CoexAgent.exe (151.16 KB)
- AudioConfig.exe (67.16 KB)
- AVRemoteControl.exe (399.16 KB)
- BtvStack.exe (475.16 KB)
- fsquirt.exe (127.16 KB)
- Win7UI.exe (9.28 MB)
- btatherosInstall.exe (79.16 KB)
The current page applies to Bluetooth Win7 Suite version 188.8.131.52
only. For other Bluetooth Win7 Suite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Bluetooth Win7 Suite is a program marketed by the software company Atheros Communications. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Bluetooth Win7 Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Bluetooth Win7 Suite from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Bluetooth Win7 Suite or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bluetooth Win7 Suite". If it is installed on your PC the Bluetooth Win7 Suite program will be found very quickly. When you select Bluetooth Win7 Suite in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Bluetooth Win7 Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bluetooth Win7 Suite.
8. After removing Bluetooth Win7 Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Bluetooth Win7 Suite which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bluetooth Win7 Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite by Atheros Communications from your computer, we are not saying that Bluetooth Win7 Suite by Atheros Communications is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-16 20:05:08.660