Bluetooth Win7 Suite
This web page is about Bluetooth Win7 Suite for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite from your systemAtheros Communications
. More information on Atheros Communications can be found here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Atheros\Bluetooth Suite folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. Bluetooth Win7 Suite's main file takes around 9.26 MB (9714848 bytes) and is called Win7UI.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Bluetooth Win7 Suite. They occupy about 10.68 MB (11198368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdminService.exe (37.66 KB)
- AdminTools.exe (19.16 KB)
- AthBtTray.exe (283.16 KB)
- AudioConfig.exe (67.16 KB)
- AVRemoteControl.exe (399.16 KB)
- BtvStack.exe (451.16 KB)
- fsquirt.exe (127.16 KB)
- Win7UI.exe (9.26 MB)
- btatherosInstall.exe (64.16 KB)
This web page is about Bluetooth Win7 Suite version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other Bluetooth Win7 Suite versions:
...click to view all...
Bluetooth Win7 Suite is an application offered by Atheros Communications. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove Bluetooth Win7 Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Bluetooth Win7 Suite from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Bluetooth Win7 Suite or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bluetooth Win7 Suite". If it is installed on your PC the Bluetooth Win7 Suite application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Bluetooth Win7 Suite in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bluetooth Win7 Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite.
8. After uninstalling Bluetooth Win7 Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bluetooth Win7 Suite which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bluetooth Win7 Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite by Atheros Communications from your computer, we are not saying that Bluetooth Win7 Suite by Atheros Communications is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:03:44.633