Bluetooth Win7 Suite
Bluetooth Win7 Suite is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite from your computerAtheros Communications
. Open here
for more information on Atheros Communications. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Dell Wireless\Bluetooth Suite folder (same installation drive as Windows). Win7UI.exe is the Bluetooth Win7 Suite's primary executable file and it takes approximately 9.28 MB (9731232 bytes) on disk.
Bluetooth Win7 Suite contains of the executables below. They take 10.94 MB (11468352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdminService.exe (71.16 KB)
- AdminTools.exe (35.16 KB)
- AthBtTray.exe (295.16 KB)
- Ath_CoexAgent.exe (143.16 KB)
- AudioConfig.exe (67.16 KB)
- AVRemoteControl.exe (399.16 KB)
- BtvStack.exe (479.16 KB)
- fsquirt.exe (127.16 KB)
- Win7UI.exe (9.28 MB)
- btatherosInstall.exe (79.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Bluetooth Win7 Suite. You can find below info on other application versions of Bluetooth Win7 Suite:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Bluetooth Win7 Suite's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Dell Wireless\Bluetooth Suite
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Dell Wireless\Bluetooth Suite\AdminService.exe
- C:\Program Files\Dell Wireless\Bluetooth Suite\AdminTools.exe
- C:\Program Files\Dell Wireless\Bluetooth Suite\ar-SA\athbttray.exe.mui
- C:\Program Files\Dell Wireless\Bluetooth Suite\ar-SA\btcommon.dll.mui
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Bluetooth Win7 Suite is an application offered by the software company Atheros Communications. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY way to remove Bluetooth Win7 Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Bluetooth Win7 Suite with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bluetooth Win7 Suite or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bluetooth Win7 Suite". If it is installed on your PC the Bluetooth Win7 Suite application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Bluetooth Win7 Suite in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Bluetooth Win7 Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bluetooth Win7 Suite.
8. After removing Bluetooth Win7 Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bluetooth Win7 Suite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bluetooth Win7 Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Bluetooth Win7 Suite by Atheros Communications from your PC, nor are we saying that Bluetooth Win7 Suite by Atheros Communications is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Bluetooth Win7 Suite supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 04:11:36.207