Bluetooth Win7 Suite
This web page is about Bluetooth Win7 Suite for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite from your computerAtheros Communications
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Atheros Communications. Usually the Bluetooth Win7 Suite application is found in the C:\Program Files\Atheros\Bluetooth Suite directory, depending on the user's option during install. AdminService.exe is the Bluetooth Win7 Suite's primary executable file and it occupies around 20.04 KB (20520 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Bluetooth Win7 Suite. They occupy about 847.70 KB (868040
bytes) on disk.
- AdminService.exe (20.04 KB)
- AdminTools.exe (19.04 KB)
- AVRemoteControl.exe (402.54 KB)
- BtvStack.exe (338.54 KB)
- btatherosInstall.exe (67.54 KB)
This web page is about Bluetooth Win7 Suite version 6.04.003.3
alone. For other Bluetooth Win7 Suite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Bluetooth Win7 Suite is a program marketed by the software company Atheros Communications. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Bluetooth Win7 Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Bluetooth Win7 Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Bluetooth Win7 Suite or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bluetooth Win7 Suite". If it exists on your system the Bluetooth Win7 Suite program will be found very quickly. When you click Bluetooth Win7 Suite in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Bluetooth Win7 Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bluetooth Win7 Suite.
8. After removing Bluetooth Win7 Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Bluetooth Win7 Suite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bluetooth Win7 Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite by Atheros Communications from your computer, nor are we saying that Bluetooth Win7 Suite by Atheros Communications is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 14:38:35.550