Bluetooth Win7 Suite
You can find below details on how to remove Bluetooth Win7 Suite for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite from your systemAtheros Communications
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Atheros Communications. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Atheros\Bluetooth Suite directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The program's main executable file is named Win7UI.exe and occupies 9.30 MB (9755808 bytes).
Bluetooth Win7 Suite installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.20 MB (12789440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdminService.exe (75.16 KB)
- AdminTools.exe (35.16 KB)
- AthBtTray.exe (507.16 KB)
- Ath_CoexAgent.exe (143.16 KB)
- AudioConfig.exe (67.16 KB)
- AVRemoteControl.exe (763.16 KB)
- BtathVdpSink.exe (87.16 KB)
- BtathVdpSrc.exe (551.16 KB)
- BtvStack.exe (595.16 KB)
- CopyWorker.exe (27.16 KB)
- hide_Reboot.exe (10.66 KB)
- regini.exe (36.16 KB)
- Win7UI.exe (9.30 MB)
- btatherosInstall.exe (64.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Bluetooth Win7 Suite. Click on the links below for other Bluetooth Win7 Suite versions:
...click to view all...
Bluetooth Win7 Suite is a program released by Atheros Communications. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Bluetooth Win7 Suite from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bluetooth Win7 Suite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bluetooth Win7 Suite". The Bluetooth Win7 Suite application will be found automatically. When you select Bluetooth Win7 Suite in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Bluetooth Win7 Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bluetooth Win7 Suite.
8. After removing Bluetooth Win7 Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bluetooth Win7 Suite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bluetooth Win7 Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bluetooth Win7 Suite by Atheros Communications from your computer, nor are we saying that Bluetooth Win7 Suite by Atheros Communications is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bluetooth Win7 Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-14 06:15:20.273