Bluetooth Win7 Suite
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Bluetooth Win7 Suite for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite from your computerAtheros Communications
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Atheros Communications. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Atheros\Bluetooth Suite directory (same installation drive as Windows). Win7UI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 9.30 MB (9755808 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Bluetooth Win7 Suite. They occupy about 12.10 MB (12687232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdminService.exe (38.16 KB)
- AdminTools.exe (35.16 KB)
- AthBtTray.exe (507.16 KB)
- Ath_CoexAgent.exe (135.16 KB)
- AudioConfig.exe (67.16 KB)
- AVRemoteControl.exe (763.16 KB)
- BtathVdpSink.exe (87.16 KB)
- BtathVdpSrc.exe (551.16 KB)
- BtvStack.exe (587.16 KB)
- CopyWorker.exe (27.16 KB)
- Win7UI.exe (9.30 MB)
- btatherosInstall.exe (64.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Bluetooth Win7 Suite. Click on the links below for other Bluetooth Win7 Suite versions:
...click to view all...
Bluetooth Win7 Suite is a program released by Atheros Communications. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Bluetooth Win7 Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Bluetooth Win7 Suite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bluetooth Win7 Suite". If it is installed on your PC the Bluetooth Win7 Suite application will be found automatically. When you select Bluetooth Win7 Suite in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Bluetooth Win7 Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bluetooth Win7 Suite.
8. After uninstalling Bluetooth Win7 Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bluetooth Win7 Suite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bluetooth Win7 Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bluetooth Win7 Suite by Atheros Communications from your computer, we are not saying that Bluetooth Win7 Suite by Atheros Communications is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Bluetooth Win7 Suite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-11 15:57:23.737