Bluetooth Win7 Suite
Bluetooth Win7 Suite is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite from your computerAtheros Communications
. You can read more on Atheros Communications or check for application updates here
. Bluetooth Win7 Suite is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\UserName Wireless\Bluetooth Suite directory, regulated by the user's decision. Win7UI.exe is the Bluetooth Win7 Suite's main executable file and it occupies close to 9.28 MB (9731232 bytes) on disk.
Bluetooth Win7 Suite is comprised of the following executables which occupy 10.96 MB (11491552
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AdminService.exe (75.16 KB)
- AdminTools.exe (35.16 KB)
- AthBtTray.exe (295.16 KB)
- Ath_CoexAgent.exe (143.16 KB)
- AudioConfig.exe (67.16 KB)
- AVRemoteControl.exe (399.16 KB)
- BtvStack.exe (487.16 KB)
- fsquirt.exe (127.16 KB)
- hide_Reboot.exe (10.66 KB)
- Win7UI.exe (9.28 MB)
- btatherosInstall.exe (79.16 KB)
The current page applies to Bluetooth Win7 Suite version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find here a few links to other Bluetooth Win7 Suite releases:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you are trying to remove Bluetooth Win7 Suite from your computer.Directories that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Bluetooth Win7 Suite's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Dell Wireless\Bluetooth Suite
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Dell Wireless\Bluetooth Suite\AthBtTray.exe
- C:\Program Files\Dell Wireless\Bluetooth Suite\BPP.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dell Wireless\Bluetooth Suite\btbip.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dell Wireless\Bluetooth Suite\BtFileStore.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Bluetooth Win7 Suite is an application marketed by Atheros Communications. Some users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Bluetooth Win7 Suite or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bluetooth Win7 Suite". If it exists on your system the Bluetooth Win7 Suite app will be found automatically. After you select Bluetooth Win7 Suite in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bluetooth Win7 Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bluetooth Win7 Suite.
8. After uninstalling Bluetooth Win7 Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bluetooth Win7 Suite that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bluetooth Win7 Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Bluetooth Win7 Suite by Atheros Communications from your PC, we are not saying that Bluetooth Win7 Suite by Atheros Communications is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bluetooth Win7 Suite supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 09:17:36.910