Bluetooth Win7 Suite
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite from your PCAtheros Communications
. Check out here
for more information on Atheros Communications. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Atheros\Bluetooth Suite directory (same installation drive as Windows). Win7UI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 9.28 MB (9731232 bytes) on disk.
Bluetooth Win7 Suite contains of the executables below. They take 10.93 MB (11456064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdminService.exe (55.16 KB)
- AdminTools.exe (35.16 KB)
- AthBtTray.exe (295.16 KB)
- Ath_CoexAgent.exe (151.16 KB)
- AudioConfig.exe (67.16 KB)
- AVRemoteControl.exe (399.16 KB)
- BtvStack.exe (475.16 KB)
- fsquirt.exe (127.16 KB)
- Win7UI.exe (9.28 MB)
- btatherosInstall.exe (79.16 KB)
The current page applies to Bluetooth Win7 Suite version 7.02.000.42
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Bluetooth Win7 Suite:
...click to view all...
Bluetooth Win7 Suite is an application offered by the software company Atheros Communications. Some people want to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Bluetooth Win7 Suite from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Bluetooth Win7 Suite or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bluetooth Win7 Suite". The Bluetooth Win7 Suite application will be found automatically. After you select Bluetooth Win7 Suite in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bluetooth Win7 Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite.
8. After uninstalling Bluetooth Win7 Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Bluetooth Win7 Suite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bluetooth Win7 Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite by Atheros Communications from your computer, nor are we saying that Bluetooth Win7 Suite by Atheros Communications is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bluetooth Win7 Suite in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 08:10:08.790