Audials is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Audials from your computerAudials AG
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Audials AG. Please follow http://www.audials.com/
if you want to read more on Audials on Audials AG's website. Audials is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audials\Audials 14 directory, subject to the user's decision. The program's main executable file is labeled AudialsStarter.exe and its approximative size is 4.70 MB (4925704 bytes).
The executables below are part of Audials. They take an average of 75.44 MB (79106969
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (529.76 KB)
- Audials.exe (431.26 KB)
- AudialsNotifier.exe (2.30 MB)
- AudialsPlayer.exe (669.76 KB)
- AudialsStarter.exe (4.70 MB)
- AudialsWebInstaller.exe (1.36 MB)
- CrashSender.exe (545.26 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- DotNetPrerequisiteChecker.exe (3.35 MB)
- DvdRipper.exe (209.76 KB)
- faac.exe (259.26 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (14.51 MB)
- ffmpeg_x64.exe (16.58 MB)
- HookHelper32.exe (181.76 KB)
- HookHelper64.exe (245.76 KB)
- ImportFormerAudialsVersionSettings.exe (1.11 MB)
- lzma.exe (63.50 KB)
- MP3Normalizer.exe (96.26 KB)
- PrivilegedHelper.exe (85.76 KB)
- Restarter.exe (191.26 KB)
- RSDriverManager.exe (1.38 MB)
- SetupFinalizer.exe (276.26 KB)
- StartKbd.exe (11.26 KB)
- USBUnplugMonitor.exe (1.09 MB)
- VCredistSmartChecker.exe (330.76 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (234.76 KB)
- mplayer.exe (22.06 MB)
- RRNetCapInstall.exe (66.26 KB)
- RRNetCapUninstall.exe (27.76 KB)
- RRNetCapInstall.exe (133.76 KB)
- RRNetCapUninstall.exe (111.76 KB)
- cleanup.exe (31.76 KB)
- install.exe (63.76 KB)
- uninstall.exe (19.76 KB)
- cleanup.exe (37.26 KB)
- install.exe (66.26 KB)
- uninstall.exe (21.26 KB)
- VCDAudioService.exe (175.26 KB)
- VCDWCleanup.exe (57.76 KB)
- VCDWInstall.exe (225.26 KB)
- VCDWUninstall.exe (169.76 KB)
- VCDWCleanup.exe (62.26 KB)
- VCDWInstall.exe (279.76 KB)
- VCDWUninstall.exe (216.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.0.18500.0
of Audials. For other Audials versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Audials is an application by the software company Audials AG. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove Audials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Audials from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Audials or simply activate the Search field and type in "Audials". If it exists on your system the Audials app will be found automatically. When you select Audials in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Audials, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Audials.
8. After uninstalling Audials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Audials that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Audials with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Audials by Audials AG from your PC, we are not saying that Audials by Audials AG is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Audials supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 11:51:07.717