Audials is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Audials from your computerAudials AG
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Audials AG. Please follow http://www.audials.com/
if you want to read more on Audials on Audials AG's website. Audials is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audials\Audials 14 directory, subject to the user's decision. The program's main executable file is labeled AudialsStarter.exe and its approximative size is 4.70 MB (4925704 bytes).
The executables below are part of Audials. They take an average of 75.44 MB (79106969
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (529.76 KB)
- Audials.exe (431.26 KB)
- AudialsNotifier.exe (2.30 MB)
- AudialsPlayer.exe (669.76 KB)
- AudialsStarter.exe (4.70 MB)
- AudialsWebInstaller.exe (1.36 MB)
- CrashSender.exe (545.26 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- DotNetPrerequisiteChecker.exe (3.35 MB)
- DvdRipper.exe (209.76 KB)
- faac.exe (259.26 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (14.51 MB)
- ffmpeg_x64.exe (16.58 MB)
- HookHelper32.exe (181.76 KB)
- HookHelper64.exe (245.76 KB)
- ImportFormerAudialsVersionSettings.exe (1.11 MB)
- lzma.exe (63.50 KB)
- MP3Normalizer.exe (96.26 KB)
- PrivilegedHelper.exe (85.76 KB)
- Restarter.exe (191.26 KB)
- RSDriverManager.exe (1.38 MB)
- SetupFinalizer.exe (276.26 KB)
- StartKbd.exe (11.26 KB)
- USBUnplugMonitor.exe (1.09 MB)
- VCredistSmartChecker.exe (330.76 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (234.76 KB)
- mplayer.exe (22.06 MB)
- RRNetCapInstall.exe (66.26 KB)
- RRNetCapUninstall.exe (27.76 KB)
- RRNetCapInstall.exe (133.76 KB)
- RRNetCapUninstall.exe (111.76 KB)
- cleanup.exe (31.76 KB)
- install.exe (63.76 KB)
- uninstall.exe (19.76 KB)
- cleanup.exe (37.26 KB)
- install.exe (66.26 KB)
- uninstall.exe (21.26 KB)
- VCDAudioService.exe (175.26 KB)
- VCDWCleanup.exe (57.76 KB)
- VCDWInstall.exe (225.26 KB)
- VCDWUninstall.exe (169.76 KB)
- VCDWCleanup.exe (62.26 KB)
- VCDWInstall.exe (279.76 KB)
- VCDWUninstall.exe (216.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.0.18500.0
of Audials. For other Audials versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Audials is an application by the software company Audials AG. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove Audials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Audials from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Audials or simply click the Search feature and type in "Audials". The Audials app will be found automatically. When you select Audials in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Audials, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Audials.
8. After uninstalling Audials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Audials that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Audials with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Audials by Audials AG from your PC, we are not saying that Audials by Audials AG is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Audials supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 11:51:07.717