This page contains complete information on how to remove Audials for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Audials from your PCAudials AG
. You can read more on Audials AG or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Audials at http://www.audials.com/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audials\Audials 10 directory (same installation drive as Windows). AudialsStarter.exe is the Audials's main executable file and it takes around 4.47 MB (4687624 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Audials. They take about 49.68 MB (52088860
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (529.76 KB)
- Audials.exe (450.76 KB)
- AudialsNotifier.exe (515.76 KB)
- AudialsPlayer.exe (695.26 KB)
- AudialsStarter.exe (4.47 MB)
- AudialsWebInstaller.exe (1.40 MB)
- CrashSender.exe (545.26 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- DotNetPrerequisiteChecker.exe (2.67 MB)
- DvdRipper.exe (209.76 KB)
- faac.exe (259.26 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (11.47 MB)
- ImportFormerAudialsVersionSettings.exe (1.24 MB)
- lzma.exe (63.50 KB)
- MP3Normalizer.exe (96.26 KB)
- PrivilegedHelper.exe (74.26 KB)
- Restarter.exe (191.26 KB)
- RSDriverManager.exe (1.37 MB)
- SetupFinalizer.exe (275.26 KB)
- StartKbd.exe (11.26 KB)
- USBUnplugMonitor.exe (1.22 MB)
- VCredistSmartChecker.exe (265.26 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (234.76 KB)
- mplayer.exe (18.81 MB)
- RRNetCapInstall.exe (63.76 KB)
- RRNetCapUninstall.exe (23.26 KB)
- RRNetCapInstall.exe (129.76 KB)
- RRNetCapUninstall.exe (84.76 KB)
- cleanup.exe (31.76 KB)
- install.exe (63.76 KB)
- uninstall.exe (19.76 KB)
- cleanup.exe (37.26 KB)
- install.exe (66.26 KB)
- uninstall.exe (21.26 KB)
- VCDAudioService.exe (175.26 KB)
- VCDWCleanup.exe (57.76 KB)
- VCDWInstall.exe (225.26 KB)
- VCDWUninstall.exe (169.76 KB)
- VCDWCleanup.exe (62.26 KB)
- VCDWInstall.exe (279.76 KB)
- VCDWUninstall.exe (216.76 KB)
The current web page applies to Audials version 10.2.33406.600
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Audials:
...click to view all...
Audials is a program marketed by the software company Audials AG. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Audials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Audials from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Audials or simply activate the Search field and type in "Audials". If it is installed on your PC the Audials app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Audials in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Audials, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Audials.
8. After uninstalling Audials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Audials which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Audials with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Audials by Audials AG from your computer, nor are we saying that Audials by Audials AG is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Audials in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-14 21:10:19.417