Audials is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Audials from your PCAudials AG
. Further information on Audials AG can be seen here
. More info about the app Audials can be seen at http://www.audials.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audials\Audials 12 directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. Audials's main file takes about 3.93 MB (4125448 bytes) and is called AudialsStarter.exe.
Audials installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 72.43 MB (75951595
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (529.76 KB)
- Audials.exe (426.26 KB)
- AudialsNotifier.exe (2.11 MB)
- AudialsPlayer.exe (666.26 KB)
- AudialsStarter.exe (3.93 MB)
- AudialsWebInstaller.exe (1.32 MB)
- CrashSender.exe (545.26 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- DotNetPrerequisiteChecker.exe (2.67 MB)
- DvdRipper.exe (209.76 KB)
- faac.exe (259.26 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (14.51 MB)
- ffmpeg_x64.exe (16.58 MB)
- HookHelper32.exe (182.26 KB)
- HookHelper64.exe (245.76 KB)
- ImportFormerAudialsVersionSettings.exe (729.26 KB)
- lzma.exe (63.50 KB)
- MP3Normalizer.exe (96.26 KB)
- PrivilegedHelper.exe (81.76 KB)
- Restarter.exe (191.26 KB)
- RSDriverManager.exe (978.26 KB)
- SetupFinalizer.exe (276.26 KB)
- StartKbd.exe (11.26 KB)
- USBUnplugMonitor.exe (705.76 KB)
- VCredistSmartChecker.exe (265.26 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (234.76 KB)
- mplayer.exe (22.06 MB)
- RRNetCapInstall.exe (65.26 KB)
- RRNetCapUninstall.exe (24.76 KB)
- RRNetCapInstall.exe (131.76 KB)
- RRNetCapUninstall.exe (87.26 KB)
- cleanup.exe (31.76 KB)
- install.exe (63.76 KB)
- uninstall.exe (19.76 KB)
- cleanup.exe (37.26 KB)
- install.exe (66.26 KB)
- uninstall.exe (21.26 KB)
- VCDAudioService.exe (175.26 KB)
- VCDWCleanup.exe (57.76 KB)
- VCDWInstall.exe (225.26 KB)
- VCDWUninstall.exe (169.76 KB)
- VCDWCleanup.exe (62.26 KB)
- VCDWInstall.exe (279.76 KB)
- VCDWUninstall.exe (216.76 KB)
The current page applies to Audials version 12.0.45509.900
only. You can find below a few links to other Audials versions:
...click to view all...
Audials is an application released by the software company Audials AG. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Audials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Audials from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Audials or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Audials". The Audials application will be found very quickly. After you click Audials in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Audials, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Audials.
8. After uninstalling Audials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Audials which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Audials with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Audials by Audials AG from your PC, nor are we saying that Audials by Audials AG is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Audials supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-17 20:14:47.083