This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Audials for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Audials from your computerAudials AG
. You can find out more on Audials AG or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.audials.com/
to get more details about Audials on Audials AG's website. Audials is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audials\Audials 11 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.13 MB (4329224 bytes) on disk and is titled AudialsStarter.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Audials. They take about 48.25 MB (50597293
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (529.76 KB)
- Audials.exe (420.76 KB)
- AudialsNotifier.exe (460.76 KB)
- AudialsPlayer.exe (663.76 KB)
- AudialsStarter.exe (4.13 MB)
- AudialsWebInstaller.exe (1.32 MB)
- CrashSender.exe (545.26 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- DotNetPrerequisiteChecker.exe (2.67 MB)
- DvdRipper.exe (209.76 KB)
- faac.exe (259.26 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (11.47 MB)
- ImportFormerAudialsVersionSettings.exe (923.26 KB)
- lzma.exe (63.50 KB)
- MP3Normalizer.exe (96.26 KB)
- PrivilegedHelper.exe (74.26 KB)
- Restarter.exe (191.26 KB)
- RSDriverManager.exe (1.16 MB)
- SetupFinalizer.exe (275.26 KB)
- StartKbd.exe (11.26 KB)
- USBUnplugMonitor.exe (901.26 KB)
- VCredistSmartChecker.exe (265.26 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (234.76 KB)
- mplayer.exe (18.81 MB)
- RRNetCapInstall.exe (65.26 KB)
- RRNetCapUninstall.exe (24.76 KB)
- RRNetCapInstall.exe (131.76 KB)
- RRNetCapUninstall.exe (87.26 KB)
- cleanup.exe (31.76 KB)
- install.exe (63.76 KB)
- uninstall.exe (19.76 KB)
- cleanup.exe (37.26 KB)
- install.exe (66.26 KB)
- uninstall.exe (21.26 KB)
- VCDAudioService.exe (175.26 KB)
- VCDWCleanup.exe (57.76 KB)
- VCDWInstall.exe (225.26 KB)
- VCDWUninstall.exe (169.76 KB)
- VCDWCleanup.exe (62.26 KB)
- VCDWInstall.exe (279.76 KB)
- VCDWUninstall.exe (216.76 KB)
This web page is about Audials version 11.0.39402.200
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Audials:
...click to view all...
Audials is a program released by the software company Audials AG. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove Audials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Audials from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Audials or simply click the Search field and type in "Audials". If it is installed on your PC the Audials program will be found very quickly. When you click Audials in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Audials, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Audials.
8. After uninstalling Audials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Audials that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Audials using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Audials by Audials AG from your PC, we are not saying that Audials by Audials AG is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Audials in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-05 15:52:43.060