This web page is about Audials for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Audials from your PCAudials AG
. You can find out more on Audials AG or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.audials.com/
to get more facts about Audials on Audials AG's website. Audials is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Audials\Audials 10 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.74 MB (3918696 bytes) on disk and is named AudialsStarter.exe.
The executables below are part of Audials. They take an average of 51.66 MB (54166472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (529.35 KB)
- Audials.exe (450.35 KB)
- AudialsPlayer.exe (631.35 KB)
- AudialsStarter.exe (3.74 MB)
- CallUninstallSurvey.exe (847.85 KB)
- CrashSender.exe (544.85 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- DotNetPrerequisiteChecker.exe (2.67 MB)
- DvdRipper.exe (209.35 KB)
- faac.exe (258.85 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (10.38 MB)
- ImportFormerAudialsVersionSettings.exe (1.23 MB)
- lzma.exe (63.50 KB)
- mjpeg.exe (7.98 MB)
- MP3Normalizer.exe (95.85 KB)
- PrivilegedHelper.exe (70.85 KB)
- Restarter.exe (190.85 KB)
- RSDriverManager.exe (1.37 MB)
- SetupFinalizer.exe (274.85 KB)
- USBUnplugMonitor.exe (1.22 MB)
- VCredistSmartChecker.exe (264.85 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (234.35 KB)
- mplayer.exe (15.81 MB)
- RRNetCapInstall.exe (63.35 KB)
- RRNetCapUninstall.exe (22.85 KB)
- RRNetCapInstall.exe (129.35 KB)
- RRNetCapUninstall.exe (84.35 KB)
- cleanup.exe (31.35 KB)
- install.exe (63.35 KB)
- uninstall.exe (19.35 KB)
- cleanup.exe (36.85 KB)
- install.exe (65.85 KB)
- uninstall.exe (20.85 KB)
- VCDAudioService.exe (174.85 KB)
- VCDWCleanup.exe (57.35 KB)
- VCDWInstall.exe (224.85 KB)
- VCDWUninstall.exe (169.35 KB)
- VCDWCleanup.exe (61.85 KB)
- VCDWInstall.exe (279.35 KB)
- VCDWUninstall.exe (216.35 KB)
The current web page applies to Audials version 10.0.45600.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Audials:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Audials you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Audials from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Audials:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_feedback.audials.com_0.localstorage
Audials is an application by Audials AG. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Audials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Audials from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Audials or simply activate the Search field and type in "Audials". If it exists on your system the Audials application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Audials in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Audials, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Audials.
8. After removing Audials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Audials which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Audials with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Audials by Audials AG from your computer, nor are we saying that Audials by Audials AG is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Audials in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-11 21:43:07.950