This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Audials for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Audials from your PCAudials AG
. You can find out more on Audials AG or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Audials can be found at http://www.audials.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Audials\Audials 12 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The application's main executable file is called AudialsStarter.exe and occupies 4.70 MB (4925704 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Audials. They take 75.44 MB (79106944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (529.76 KB)
- Audials.exe (429.76 KB)
- AudialsNotifier.exe (2.30 MB)
- AudialsPlayer.exe (672.26 KB)
- AudialsStarter.exe (4.70 MB)
- AudialsWebInstaller.exe (1.36 MB)
- CrashSender.exe (545.26 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- DotNetPrerequisiteChecker.exe (3.35 MB)
- DvdRipper.exe (209.76 KB)
- faac.exe (259.26 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (14.51 MB)
- ffmpeg_x64.exe (16.58 MB)
- HookHelper32.exe (181.76 KB)
- HookHelper64.exe (245.76 KB)
- ImportFormerAudialsVersionSettings.exe (1.11 MB)
- lzma.exe (63.50 KB)
- MP3Normalizer.exe (96.26 KB)
- PrivilegedHelper.exe (84.26 KB)
- Restarter.exe (191.26 KB)
- RSDriverManager.exe (1.39 MB)
- SetupFinalizer.exe (276.26 KB)
- StartKbd.exe (11.26 KB)
- USBUnplugMonitor.exe (1.09 MB)
- VCredistSmartChecker.exe (330.76 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (234.76 KB)
- mplayer.exe (22.06 MB)
- RRNetCapInstall.exe (66.26 KB)
- RRNetCapUninstall.exe (27.76 KB)
- RRNetCapInstall.exe (133.76 KB)
- RRNetCapUninstall.exe (111.76 KB)
- cleanup.exe (31.76 KB)
- install.exe (63.76 KB)
- uninstall.exe (19.76 KB)
- cleanup.exe (37.26 KB)
- install.exe (66.26 KB)
- uninstall.exe (21.26 KB)
- VCDAudioService.exe (175.26 KB)
- VCDWCleanup.exe (57.76 KB)
- VCDWInstall.exe (225.26 KB)
- VCDWUninstall.exe (169.76 KB)
- VCDAudioService.exe (175.26 KB)
- VCDWCleanup.exe (62.26 KB)
- VCDWInstall.exe (279.76 KB)
- VCDWUninstall.exe (216.76 KB)
The current web page applies to Audials version 12.1.3100.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Audials releases:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Audials you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Audials:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audials\Audials 12
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Audials 12
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audials\Audials 12\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audials\Audials 12\ac3filter.ax
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audials\Audials 12\akrip32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audials\Audials 12\AmazonPurchase.dll
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Audials AG.Audials.A1anywhere\shell\find\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Audials AG.Audials.A1wish\shell\&Open\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Audials AG.Audials.aplg\shell\&Open\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Audials AG.Audials.aplp\shell\&Open\command\
Audials is an application marketed by Audials AG. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Audials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Audials with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Audials or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Audials". The Audials app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Audials in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Audials, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Audials.
8. After removing Audials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Audials which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Audials using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Audials by Audials AG from your computer, nor are we saying that Audials by Audials AG is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Audials supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-09 10:21:08.587