You can find below details on how to uninstall Audials for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Audials from your systemAudials AG
. More information on Audials AG can be seen here
. More info about the application Audials can be found at http://www.audials.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Audials\Audials 14 directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. AudialsStarter.exe is the Audials's primary executable file and it takes approximately 4.70 MB (4925704 bytes) on disk.
Audials installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 78.48 MB (82291059
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (529.76 KB)
- Audials.exe (431.26 KB)
- AudialsNotifier.exe (2.30 MB)
- AudialsPlayer.exe (673.76 KB)
- AudialsStarter.exe (4.70 MB)
- AudialsWebInstaller.exe (1.36 MB)
- CrashSender.exe (545.26 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- DotNetPrerequisiteChecker.exe (3.35 MB)
- DvdRipper.exe (209.76 KB)
- faac.exe (259.26 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (14.51 MB)
- ffmpeg_x64.exe (16.58 MB)
- HookHelper32.exe (181.76 KB)
- HookHelper64.exe (245.76 KB)
- ImportFormerAudialsVersionSettings.exe (1.11 MB)
- lzma.exe (63.50 KB)
- MP3Normalizer.exe (96.26 KB)
- PrivilegedHelper.exe (85.76 KB)
- Restarter.exe (191.26 KB)
- RSDriverManager.exe (1.39 MB)
- SetupFinalizer.exe (276.26 KB)
- StartKbd.exe (11.26 KB)
- USBUnplugMonitor.exe (1.09 MB)
- VCredistSmartChecker.exe (330.76 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (234.76 KB)
- mplayer.exe (22.06 MB)
- RRNetCapInstall.exe (66.26 KB)
- RRNetCapUninstall.exe (27.76 KB)
- RRNetCapInstall.exe (133.76 KB)
- RRNetCapUninstall.exe (111.76 KB)
- cleanup.exe (31.76 KB)
- install.exe (63.76 KB)
- uninstall.exe (19.76 KB)
- cleanup.exe (37.26 KB)
- install.exe (66.26 KB)
- uninstall.exe (21.26 KB)
- AudialsSetup.exe (3.03 MB)
- VCDAudioService.exe (175.26 KB)
- VCDWCleanup.exe (57.76 KB)
- VCDWInstall.exe (225.26 KB)
- VCDWUninstall.exe (169.76 KB)
- VCDWCleanup.exe (62.26 KB)
- VCDWInstall.exe (279.76 KB)
- VCDWUninstall.exe (216.76 KB)
The current web page applies to Audials version 14.0.24000.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Audials releases:
...click to view all...
Audials is a program by the software company Audials AG. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase Audials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Audials from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Audials or simply click the Search feature and type in "Audials". If it exists on your system the Audials application will be found very quickly. After you click Audials in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Audials, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Audials.
8. After removing Audials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Audials that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Audials with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Audials by Audials AG from your computer, we are not saying that Audials by Audials AG is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Audials supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-20 00:40:52.903