Audials is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Audials from your systemAudials AG
. Additional info about Audials AG can be found here
. More info about the application Audials can be seen at http://www.audials.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audials\Audials 11 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. AudialsStarter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.13 MB (4329224 bytes) on disk.
Audials contains of the executables below. They take 48.27 MB (50611992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (529.76 KB)
- Audials.exe (421.76 KB)
- AudialsNotifier.exe (460.76 KB)
- AudialsPlayer.exe (663.76 KB)
- AudialsStarter.exe (4.13 MB)
- AudialsWebInstaller.exe (1.33 MB)
- CrashSender.exe (545.26 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- DotNetPrerequisiteChecker.exe (2.67 MB)
- DvdRipper.exe (209.76 KB)
- faac.exe (259.26 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (11.47 MB)
- ImportFormerAudialsVersionSettings.exe (923.26 KB)
- lzma.exe (63.50 KB)
- MP3Normalizer.exe (96.26 KB)
- PrivilegedHelper.exe (74.26 KB)
- Restarter.exe (191.26 KB)
- RSDriverManager.exe (1.16 MB)
- SetupFinalizer.exe (275.26 KB)
- StartKbd.exe (11.26 KB)
- USBUnplugMonitor.exe (901.26 KB)
- VCredistSmartChecker.exe (265.26 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (234.76 KB)
- mplayer.exe (18.81 MB)
- RRNetCapInstall.exe (65.26 KB)
- RRNetCapUninstall.exe (24.76 KB)
- RRNetCapInstall.exe (131.76 KB)
- RRNetCapUninstall.exe (87.26 KB)
- cleanup.exe (31.76 KB)
- install.exe (63.76 KB)
- uninstall.exe (19.76 KB)
- cleanup.exe (37.26 KB)
- install.exe (66.26 KB)
- uninstall.exe (21.26 KB)
- VCDAudioService.exe (175.26 KB)
- VCDWCleanup.exe (57.76 KB)
- VCDWInstall.exe (225.26 KB)
- VCDWUninstall.exe (169.76 KB)
- VCDWCleanup.exe (62.26 KB)
- VCDWInstall.exe (279.76 KB)
- VCDWUninstall.exe (216.76 KB)
This info is about Audials version 11.0.42406.600
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Audials:
...click to view all...
Audials is an application released by the software company Audials AG. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Audials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Audials using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Audials or simply click the Search field and type in "Audials". If it is installed on your PC the Audials app will be found very quickly. When you click Audials in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Audials, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Audials.
8. After uninstalling Audials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Audials that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Audials with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Audials by Audials AG from your computer, we are not saying that Audials by Audials AG is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Audials supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-27 00:01:15.150