You can find below details on how to uninstall Audials for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Audials from your systemAudials AG
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Audials AG. You can get more details about Audials at http://www.audials.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audials\Audials 11 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 4.32 MB (4535048 bytes) on disk and is called AudialsStarter.exe.
The executables below are part of Audials. They take an average of 49.08 MB (51460749
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (529.76 KB)
- Audials.exe (421.76 KB)
- AudialsNotifier.exe (462.26 KB)
- AudialsPlayer.exe (664.26 KB)
- AudialsStarter.exe (4.32 MB)
- AudialsWebInstaller.exe (1.33 MB)
- CrashSender.exe (545.26 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- DotNetPrerequisiteChecker.exe (2.67 MB)
- DvdRipper.exe (209.76 KB)
- faac.exe (259.26 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (11.47 MB)
- ImportFormerAudialsVersionSettings.exe (1.10 MB)
- lzma.exe (63.50 KB)
- MP3Normalizer.exe (96.26 KB)
- PrivilegedHelper.exe (77.26 KB)
- Restarter.exe (191.26 KB)
- RSDriverManager.exe (1.37 MB)
- SetupFinalizer.exe (275.26 KB)
- StartKbd.exe (11.26 KB)
- USBUnplugMonitor.exe (1.08 MB)
- VCredistSmartChecker.exe (265.26 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (234.76 KB)
- mplayer.exe (18.81 MB)
- RRNetCapInstall.exe (65.26 KB)
- RRNetCapUninstall.exe (24.76 KB)
- RRNetCapInstall.exe (131.76 KB)
- RRNetCapUninstall.exe (87.26 KB)
- cleanup.exe (31.76 KB)
- install.exe (63.76 KB)
- uninstall.exe (19.76 KB)
- cleanup.exe (37.26 KB)
- install.exe (66.26 KB)
- uninstall.exe (21.26 KB)
- VCDAudioService.exe (175.26 KB)
- VCDWCleanup.exe (57.76 KB)
- VCDWInstall.exe (225.26 KB)
- VCDWUninstall.exe (169.76 KB)
- VCDWCleanup.exe (62.26 KB)
- VCDWInstall.exe (279.76 KB)
- VCDWUninstall.exe (216.76 KB)
The current page applies to Audials version 11.0.51800.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Audials versions:
...click to view all...
Audials has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Audials:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Audials\Audials 11
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Audials 11
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Audials Player_11.0.48200.0
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Audials Player_11.0.51800.0
- C:\Program Files\Audials\Audials 11\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\Audials\Audials 11\ac3filter.ax
- C:\Program Files\Audials\Audials 11\akrip32.dll
- C:\Program Files\Audials\Audials 11\AmazonPurchase.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Audials is an application offered by the software company Audials AG. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Audials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Audials using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Audials or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Audials". If it is installed on your PC the Audials application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Audials in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Audials, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Audials.
8. After removing Audials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Audials which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Audials using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Audials by Audials AG from your computer, we are not saying that Audials by Audials AG is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Audials in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-05 21:43:52.833