You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Audials for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Audials from your computerAudials AG
. You can read more on Audials AG or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.audials.com/
to get more facts about Audials on Audials AG's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audials\Audials 12 directory (same installation drive as Windows). AudialsStarter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.33 MB (4538120 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Audials. They take about 74.24 MB (77843601
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (529.76 KB)
- Audials.exe (425.76 KB)
- AudialsNotifier.exe (2.30 MB)
- AudialsPlayer.exe (666.26 KB)
- AudialsStarter.exe (4.33 MB)
- AudialsWebInstaller.exe (1.32 MB)
- CrashSender.exe (545.26 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- DotNetPrerequisiteChecker.exe (2.67 MB)
- DvdRipper.exe (209.76 KB)
- faac.exe (259.26 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (14.51 MB)
- ffmpeg_x64.exe (16.58 MB)
- HookHelper32.exe (181.26 KB)
- HookHelper64.exe (244.76 KB)
- ImportFormerAudialsVersionSettings.exe (1.11 MB)
- lzma.exe (63.50 KB)
- MP3Normalizer.exe (96.26 KB)
- PrivilegedHelper.exe (81.76 KB)
- Restarter.exe (191.26 KB)
- RSDriverManager.exe (1.38 MB)
- SetupFinalizer.exe (276.26 KB)
- StartKbd.exe (11.26 KB)
- USBUnplugMonitor.exe (1.09 MB)
- VCredistSmartChecker.exe (265.26 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (234.76 KB)
- mplayer.exe (22.06 MB)
- RRNetCapInstall.exe (65.26 KB)
- RRNetCapUninstall.exe (24.76 KB)
- RRNetCapInstall.exe (131.76 KB)
- RRNetCapUninstall.exe (87.26 KB)
- cleanup.exe (31.76 KB)
- install.exe (63.76 KB)
- uninstall.exe (19.76 KB)
- cleanup.exe (37.26 KB)
- install.exe (66.26 KB)
- uninstall.exe (21.26 KB)
- VCDAudioService.exe (175.26 KB)
- VCDWCleanup.exe (57.76 KB)
- VCDWInstall.exe (225.26 KB)
- VCDWUninstall.exe (169.76 KB)
- VCDWCleanup.exe (62.26 KB)
- VCDWInstall.exe (279.76 KB)
- VCDWUninstall.exe (216.76 KB)
This data is about Audials version 12.0.59100.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Audials:
...click to view all...
Audials is an application offered by the software company Audials AG. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Audials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Audials with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Audials or simply click the Search feature and type in "Audials". If it is installed on your PC the Audials application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Audials in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Audials, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Audials.
8. After removing Audials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Audials which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Audials with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Audials by Audials AG from your PC, we are not saying that Audials by Audials AG is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Audials in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 20:00:47.427