This web page is about Audials for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Audials from your computerAudials AG
. More information on Audials AG can be found here
. Click on http://www.audials.com/
to get more info about Audials on Audials AG's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audials\Audials 12 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 4.33 MB (4538120 bytes) on disk and is titled AudialsStarter.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Audials. They occupy 74.04 MB (77641710
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (529.76 KB)
- Audials.exe (426.26 KB)
- AudialsNotifier.exe (2.11 MB)
- AudialsPlayer.exe (666.26 KB)
- AudialsStarter.exe (4.33 MB)
- AudialsWebInstaller.exe (1.32 MB)
- CrashSender.exe (545.26 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- DotNetPrerequisiteChecker.exe (2.67 MB)
- DvdRipper.exe (209.76 KB)
- faac.exe (259.26 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (14.51 MB)
- ffmpeg_x64.exe (16.58 MB)
- HookHelper32.exe (182.26 KB)
- HookHelper64.exe (245.76 KB)
- ImportFormerAudialsVersionSettings.exe (1.11 MB)
- lzma.exe (63.50 KB)
- MP3Normalizer.exe (96.26 KB)
- PrivilegedHelper.exe (81.76 KB)
- Restarter.exe (191.26 KB)
- RSDriverManager.exe (1.38 MB)
- SetupFinalizer.exe (276.26 KB)
- StartKbd.exe (11.26 KB)
- USBUnplugMonitor.exe (1.09 MB)
- VCredistSmartChecker.exe (265.26 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (234.76 KB)
- mplayer.exe (22.06 MB)
- RRNetCapInstall.exe (65.26 KB)
- RRNetCapUninstall.exe (24.76 KB)
- RRNetCapInstall.exe (131.76 KB)
- RRNetCapUninstall.exe (87.26 KB)
- cleanup.exe (31.76 KB)
- install.exe (63.76 KB)
- uninstall.exe (19.76 KB)
- cleanup.exe (37.26 KB)
- install.exe (66.26 KB)
- uninstall.exe (21.26 KB)
- VCDAudioService.exe (175.26 KB)
- VCDWCleanup.exe (57.76 KB)
- VCDWInstall.exe (225.26 KB)
- VCDWUninstall.exe (169.76 KB)
- VCDWCleanup.exe (62.26 KB)
- VCDWInstall.exe (279.76 KB)
- VCDWUninstall.exe (216.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.0.49004.400
of Audials. You can find below a few links to other Audials releases:
...click to view all...
Audials is an application by Audials AG. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove Audials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Audials from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Audials or simply click the Search field and type in "Audials". If it is installed on your PC the Audials application will be found automatically. After you click Audials in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Audials, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Audials.
8. After removing Audials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Audials that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Audials using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Audials by Audials AG from your PC, nor are we saying that Audials by Audials AG is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Audials supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 03:31:00.573