This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Audials for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Audials from your systemAudials AG
. More information on Audials AG can be seen here
. Further information about Audials can be seen at http://www.audials.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audials\Audials 10 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file is named AudialsStarter.exe and its approximative size is 4.47 MB (4687624 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Audials. They take about 54.79 MB (57446655
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (529.76 KB)
- Audials.exe (451.26 KB)
- AudialsPlayer.exe (694.26 KB)
- AudialsStarter.exe (4.47 MB)
- AudialsWebInstaller.exe (1.21 MB)
- CallUninstallSurvey.exe (848.26 KB)
- CrashSender.exe (545.26 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- DotNetPrerequisiteChecker.exe (2.67 MB)
- DvdRipper.exe (209.76 KB)
- faac.exe (259.26 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (11.47 MB)
- ImportFormerAudialsVersionSettings.exe (1.24 MB)
- lzma.exe (63.50 KB)
- mjpeg.exe (7.98 MB)
- MP3Normalizer.exe (96.26 KB)
- PrivilegedHelper.exe (73.26 KB)
- Restarter.exe (191.26 KB)
- RSDriverManager.exe (1.37 MB)
- SetupFinalizer.exe (275.26 KB)
- StartKbd.exe (11.26 KB)
- USBUnplugMonitor.exe (1.22 MB)
- VCredistSmartChecker.exe (265.26 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (234.76 KB)
- mplayer.exe (15.81 MB)
- RRNetCapInstall.exe (63.76 KB)
- RRNetCapUninstall.exe (23.26 KB)
- RRNetCapInstall.exe (129.76 KB)
- RRNetCapUninstall.exe (84.76 KB)
- cleanup.exe (31.76 KB)
- install.exe (63.76 KB)
- uninstall.exe (19.76 KB)
- cleanup.exe (37.26 KB)
- install.exe (66.26 KB)
- uninstall.exe (21.26 KB)
- VCDAudioService.exe (175.26 KB)
- VCDWCleanup.exe (57.76 KB)
- VCDWInstall.exe (225.26 KB)
- VCDWUninstall.exe (169.76 KB)
- VCDWCleanup.exe (62.26 KB)
- VCDWInstall.exe (279.76 KB)
- VCDWUninstall.exe (216.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.2.19305.500
of Audials. Click on the links below for other Audials versions:
...click to view all...
Audials is a program marketed by Audials AG. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase Audials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Audials from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Audials or simply click the Search field and type in "Audials". If it is installed on your PC the Audials application will be found automatically. When you select Audials in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Audials, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Audials.
8. After uninstalling Audials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Audials that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Audials using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Audials by Audials AG from your PC, nor are we saying that Audials by Audials AG is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Audials in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-08 18:08:13.193