This page is about Audials for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Audials from your systemAudials AG
. Further information on Audials AG can be found here
. Click on http://www.audials.com/
to get more data about Audials on Audials AG's website. Audials is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audials\Audials 10 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The application's main executable file occupies 3.74 MB (3918696 bytes) on disk and is called AudialsStarter.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Audials. They take 51.67 MB (54179632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (529.35 KB)
- Audials.exe (450.35 KB)
- AudialsPlayer.exe (632.35 KB)
- AudialsStarter.exe (3.74 MB)
- CallUninstallSurvey.exe (847.85 KB)
- CrashSender.exe (544.85 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- DotNetPrerequisiteChecker.exe (2.67 MB)
- DvdRipper.exe (209.35 KB)
- faac.exe (258.85 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (10.38 MB)
- ImportFormerAudialsVersionSettings.exe (1.23 MB)
- lzma.exe (63.50 KB)
- mjpeg.exe (7.98 MB)
- MP3Normalizer.exe (95.85 KB)
- PrivilegedHelper.exe (70.85 KB)
- Restarter.exe (190.85 KB)
- RSDriverManager.exe (1.37 MB)
- SetupFinalizer.exe (274.85 KB)
- StartKbd.exe (10.85 KB)
- USBUnplugMonitor.exe (1.22 MB)
- VCredistSmartChecker.exe (264.85 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (234.35 KB)
- mplayer.exe (15.81 MB)
- RRNetCapInstall.exe (63.35 KB)
- RRNetCapUninstall.exe (22.85 KB)
- RRNetCapInstall.exe (129.35 KB)
- RRNetCapUninstall.exe (84.35 KB)
- cleanup.exe (31.35 KB)
- install.exe (63.35 KB)
- uninstall.exe (19.35 KB)
- cleanup.exe (36.85 KB)
- install.exe (65.85 KB)
- uninstall.exe (20.85 KB)
- VCDAudioService.exe (174.85 KB)
- VCDWCleanup.exe (57.35 KB)
- VCDWInstall.exe (224.85 KB)
- VCDWUninstall.exe (169.35 KB)
- VCDWCleanup.exe (61.85 KB)
- VCDWInstall.exe (279.35 KB)
- VCDWUninstall.exe (216.35 KB)
This data is about Audials version 10.0.50301.100
alone. Click on the links below for other Audials versions:
...click to view all...
Audials is an application offered by Audials AG. Frequently, users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase Audials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Audials with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Audials or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Audials". If it exists on your system the Audials program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Audials in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Audials, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Audials.
8. After uninstalling Audials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Audials which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Audials using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Audials by Audials AG from your computer, nor are we saying that Audials by Audials AG is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Audials in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 00:24:46.073