Audials is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Audials from your systemAudials AG
. You can find out more on Audials AG or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.audials.com/
to get more facts about Audials on Audials AG's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audials\Audials 11 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The application's main executable file is named AudialsStarter.exe and its approximative size is 4.32 MB (4535048 bytes).
Audials contains of the executables below. They occupy 50.73 MB (53195911
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (529.76 KB)
- Audials.exe (421.76 KB)
- AudialsNotifier.exe (2.11 MB)
- AudialsPlayer.exe (664.26 KB)
- AudialsStarter.exe (4.32 MB)
- AudialsWebInstaller.exe (1.33 MB)
- CrashSender.exe (545.26 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- DotNetPrerequisiteChecker.exe (2.67 MB)
- DvdRipper.exe (209.76 KB)
- faac.exe (259.26 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (11.47 MB)
- ImportFormerAudialsVersionSettings.exe (1.10 MB)
- lzma.exe (63.50 KB)
- MP3Normalizer.exe (96.26 KB)
- PrivilegedHelper.exe (77.26 KB)
- Restarter.exe (191.26 KB)
- RSDriverManager.exe (1.37 MB)
- SetupFinalizer.exe (275.26 KB)
- StartKbd.exe (11.26 KB)
- USBUnplugMonitor.exe (1.08 MB)
- VCredistSmartChecker.exe (265.26 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (234.76 KB)
- mplayer.exe (18.81 MB)
- RRNetCapInstall.exe (65.26 KB)
- RRNetCapUninstall.exe (24.76 KB)
- RRNetCapInstall.exe (131.76 KB)
- RRNetCapUninstall.exe (87.26 KB)
- cleanup.exe (31.76 KB)
- install.exe (63.76 KB)
- uninstall.exe (19.76 KB)
- cleanup.exe (37.26 KB)
- install.exe (66.26 KB)
- uninstall.exe (21.26 KB)
- VCDAudioService.exe (175.26 KB)
- VCDWCleanup.exe (57.76 KB)
- VCDWInstall.exe (225.26 KB)
- VCDWUninstall.exe (169.76 KB)
- VCDWCleanup.exe (62.26 KB)
- VCDWInstall.exe (279.76 KB)
- VCDWUninstall.exe (216.76 KB)
The current page applies to Audials version 11.0.53300.0
only. Click on the links below for other Audials versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Audials you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audials\Audials 2016
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Audials 10
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Audials 11
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Audials 12
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audials\Audials 11\AudialsStarter.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audials\Audials 2016\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audials\Audials 2016\ac3filter.ax
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audials\Audials 2016\akrip32.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Audials AG.Audials.A1anywhere\shell\find\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Audials AG.Audials.A1wish\shell\&Open\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Audials AG.Audials.aplg\shell\&Open\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Audials AG.Audials.aplp\shell\&Open\command\
Audials is an application released by Audials AG. Some computer users try to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove Audials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Audials from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Audials or simply click the Search feature and type in "Audials". If it is installed on your PC the Audials program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Audials in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Audials, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Audials.
8. After removing Audials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Audials that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Audials using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Audials by Audials AG from your PC, we are not saying that Audials by Audials AG is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Audials in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 22:53:20.360