This web page is about Audials for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Audials from your systemAudials AG
. More info about Audials AG can be seen here
. More details about Audials can be seen at http://www.audials.com/
. Audials is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audials\Audials 11 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Audials's main file takes around 4.13 MB (4329224 bytes) and is named AudialsStarter.exe.
Audials contains of the executables below. They occupy 48.27 MB (50612135
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (529.76 KB)
- Audials.exe (421.76 KB)
- AudialsNotifier.exe (460.76 KB)
- AudialsPlayer.exe (663.76 KB)
- AudialsStarter.exe (4.13 MB)
- AudialsWebInstaller.exe (1.33 MB)
- CrashSender.exe (545.26 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- DotNetPrerequisiteChecker.exe (2.67 MB)
- DvdRipper.exe (209.76 KB)
- faac.exe (259.26 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (11.47 MB)
- ImportFormerAudialsVersionSettings.exe (923.26 KB)
- lzma.exe (63.50 KB)
- MP3Normalizer.exe (96.26 KB)
- PrivilegedHelper.exe (74.26 KB)
- Restarter.exe (191.26 KB)
- RSDriverManager.exe (1.16 MB)
- SetupFinalizer.exe (275.26 KB)
- StartKbd.exe (11.26 KB)
- USBUnplugMonitor.exe (901.26 KB)
- VCredistSmartChecker.exe (265.26 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (234.76 KB)
- mplayer.exe (18.81 MB)
- RRNetCapInstall.exe (65.26 KB)
- RRNetCapUninstall.exe (24.76 KB)
- RRNetCapInstall.exe (131.76 KB)
- RRNetCapUninstall.exe (87.26 KB)
- cleanup.exe (31.76 KB)
- install.exe (63.76 KB)
- uninstall.exe (19.76 KB)
- cleanup.exe (37.26 KB)
- install.exe (66.26 KB)
- uninstall.exe (21.26 KB)
- VCDAudioService.exe (175.26 KB)
- VCDWCleanup.exe (57.76 KB)
- VCDWInstall.exe (225.26 KB)
- VCDWUninstall.exe (169.76 KB)
- VCDWCleanup.exe (62.26 KB)
- VCDWInstall.exe (279.76 KB)
- VCDWUninstall.exe (216.76 KB)
This info is about Audials version 11.0.40905.500
alone. For more Audials versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Audials is a program offered by Audials AG. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Audials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Audials from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Audials or simply click the Search field and type in "Audials". If it is installed on your PC the Audials program will be found very quickly. After you click Audials in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Audials, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Audials.
8. After removing Audials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Audials which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Audials using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Audials by Audials AG from your PC, we are not saying that Audials by Audials AG is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Audials supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-27 19:26:13.910