You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Audials for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Audials from your PCAudials AG
. Open here
where you can get more info on Audials AG. More information about the program Audials can be found at http://www.audials.com/
. Usually the Audials program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audials\Audials 11 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is titled AudialsStarter.exe and its approximative size is 4.32 MB (4534536 bytes).
Audials installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 49.08 MB (51463052
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (529.76 KB)
- Audials.exe (421.76 KB)
- AudialsNotifier.exe (462.26 KB)
- AudialsPlayer.exe (664.26 KB)
- AudialsStarter.exe (4.32 MB)
- AudialsWebInstaller.exe (1.33 MB)
- CrashSender.exe (545.26 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- DotNetPrerequisiteChecker.exe (2.67 MB)
- DvdRipper.exe (209.76 KB)
- faac.exe (259.26 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (11.47 MB)
- ImportFormerAudialsVersionSettings.exe (1.10 MB)
- lzma.exe (63.50 KB)
- MP3Normalizer.exe (96.26 KB)
- PrivilegedHelper.exe (77.26 KB)
- Restarter.exe (191.26 KB)
- RSDriverManager.exe (1.38 MB)
- SetupFinalizer.exe (275.26 KB)
- StartKbd.exe (11.26 KB)
- USBUnplugMonitor.exe (1.08 MB)
- VCredistSmartChecker.exe (265.26 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (234.76 KB)
- mplayer.exe (18.81 MB)
- RRNetCapInstall.exe (65.26 KB)
- RRNetCapUninstall.exe (24.76 KB)
- RRNetCapInstall.exe (131.76 KB)
- RRNetCapUninstall.exe (87.26 KB)
- cleanup.exe (31.76 KB)
- install.exe (63.76 KB)
- uninstall.exe (19.76 KB)
- cleanup.exe (37.26 KB)
- install.exe (66.26 KB)
- uninstall.exe (21.26 KB)
- VCDAudioService.exe (175.26 KB)
- VCDWCleanup.exe (57.76 KB)
- VCDWInstall.exe (225.26 KB)
- VCDWUninstall.exe (169.76 KB)
- VCDWCleanup.exe (62.26 KB)
- VCDWInstall.exe (279.76 KB)
- VCDWUninstall.exe (216.76 KB)
The current web page applies to Audials version 11.0.48600.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Audials versions:
...click to view all...
Audials is a program released by the software company Audials AG. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove Audials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Audials from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Audials or simply click the Search feature and type in "Audials". If it is installed on your PC the Audials application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Audials in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Audials, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Audials.
8. After uninstalling Audials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Audials which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Audials using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Audials by Audials AG from your PC, we are not saying that Audials by Audials AG is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Audials supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-23 20:08:55.890